Here, you will find everything you need for Saturday, April 1st, 2017.
- Case Study
- Standardized patient info
- Evaluation Documents
Course Director: Dr Neil Dilworth
To prepare the learner to write the sports medicine exams (e.g. CASEM).
- Conduct practical sport medicine examinations.
- Learn how to take a high yield history and physician examination for a timed examination station.
- Gain emergency skills for field of play injuries.
- Feedback on your performance.
Target Audience: Physicians preparing to write sports medicine exams.
- Small group learning in a simulated examination environment.
- In the morning, learners will review how to take a high yield history and physician examination for a timed examination station. There will be a review of emergency skills for field of play injuries with a practical workshop.
- In the afternoon, learners will participate in a “mock” examination complete with standardized patients, examiners and timed stations. At the end of the day, the faculty will debrief on the station and provide individual feedback for exam preparation.
- Teacher: Joel Alleyne
- Teacher: Julia Alleyne
- Teacher: Neil Dilworth